There are two types of conveyance operating systems: pneumatic conveying systems and electromechanical conveying technologies. Picking the suitable conveyance mechanism is critical for full measures and performance terminal. For that purpose, you must evaluate aspects such as substance qualities, conveying capabilities and distances, and climate change while deciding on the appropriate transporting technology for your system. As a pneumatic powder conveying system, a powder transfer system combines compression and gravity to transfer (convey) substances to and from production equipment upright, as if they were streams. Momentum charging is no longer required, rendering multi-floor procedures obsolete. These technologies are appropriate for transporting hazardous and hygroscopic chemicals and extremely dangerous particles.
Benefits of pneumatic powder conveying system
- Pneumatic powder transferring solutions use flexible pipelines that allow for various load current and departure sites as well as extended transporting durations. When compared to conventional transporting technologies, this results in a compact framework that enables up less space.
- Because of their simple appearance, they are simple to install and use. They are a cost-effective solution when transporting from many pick-up places on a grand scale.
- They can be tailored to work with current powder processing technology. This gives you more options.
- Because the substance is transmitted through an insulated conduit, it contributes to a dust-free atmosphere that enhances the protection of all facilities personnel. The controlled powdery distribution also removes the requirement for mechanical materials management, which safeguards the employee from contamination.
- Pneumatic powder transporting technology is more optimized, which improves the transfer system’s performance. It needs minimal people and eliminates the need for winches and handle apparatus over the reactors.
- In addition to operational efficacy, the powder transference apparatus delivers swift fuel economy since it uses a clean, non-lubricated air compressor.
- As opposed to conventional conveying technologies, these structures have often lower and so cheaper to maintain. Fewer mechanical parts mean less stress and strain. Similarly, the vehicle’s natural monopoly reduces the danger of damages and damage to the stirrer and sealed mechanism during the combined operation, extending the equipment life.
Filtration and properly installed outlets can significantly ensure the life of the conveyor belt and enhance workplace health and safety. The variety of powders and their properties will impact the effectiveness of ventilation and dust filtering technologies, critical components of bulk powder implemented nationally.