Are you one of those people who often forget where you placed your keys and wallets? Well, you might have heard of the trending bluetooth trackers that are slowly building its popularity over time. Bluetooth trackers are handy devices that make it easier to find items that are within their range.
What is a Bluetooth Tracker?
A Bluetooth tracker is a small device that can be attached to valuable items like keys, wallets, phones, and other easy to lose items. It can be an excellent item to have if you often find yourself scratching your head every time you lose something. There are several options on the market and choosing the right one will make your life a whole lot easier.
What to Look for in a Bluetooth Tracker?
- The range of your bluetooth tracker should be wide enough for you to find your lost items easier.
- The size should be small enough to fit items that are easy to lose.
- The volume should be clear and loud in order to make your “treasure hunting” more efficient.
- Additional features. Bonuses like removable batteries and water-resistance are an excellent addition to Bluetooth tracking devices.
Trackr is one of the most popular bluetooth trackers in the market today. It has replaceable batteries that alert the user if it’s running low on juice. The companion app is available for iOS and Android phones. Trackr has two models, Pixel and Bravo. Both models operate with the latest Bluetooth 4.0. The Bravo model has a louder volume and smaller. Other difference is in the color choices as the Pixel comes with black, red, blue, gray, and white while the Bravo model only has four color choices — Rose Gold, Black, Blue, and Silver. To understand more about the product, click over here.
Tile has four models to choose from namely, Sport, Pro, Slim, and Mate. While each of the models offers different features and are targeting various customers, all models provide almost the same features with some additional bonuses for each one. Plus, it gives you more models to choose from, depending on your lifestyle.
Tile vs Trackr : Which One is Better?
While both trackers offer almost the same features, here are some of their notable differences:
- Tile vs Trackr focuses on adhesives to stick to the items while Tile uses a keyring attachment.
- Trackr has no waterproof rating while the Tile tracker utilizes IP68 or IP57 depending on the model.
- Trackr only has a range of 100 ft while Tile can reach 150 to 300 ft easily.
Deciding which one is better is objective because it all comes down to personal preference. Choose the one that is more appealing to you and the features you can fully use.